9 september 2008

New blog Cerebral dysfunction

New blog Cerebral dysfunction


 


Hello!

I will start here to write about which help a mobile phone can be.

I saw recently in Kista Galleria a man who sat and had his mobile phone on the table in front of him and did not speak but did with his hands and fingers a lot of characters!



 I understood later that the man was deaf and communicate with one another deaf via mobile phone video calls with his hands!


 



Fantastic! Wow!

I have also been somewhat busy with my new blog that is found in
www.Metrobloggen.se and search there "Cerebral dysfunction" and I am convinced that the blog is estimated internationally with the English version, for brain damage exists everywhere type STROKE etc.

 


And, my experience in the field get any due to health reasons in addition to mobile phone knowledge would make me feel GOOD!

Yours sincerely Mobildoktorn.com Emeritus Göte Burström

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Lämna gärna en kommentar på min blogg. Tips och idéer tar jag tacksamt emot.